Job Title: Social Media and PR Executive - Innovative Mobile Tech Company
Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including stock options, bonus scheme, extensive learning and development, personal development fund, cycle to work scheme, flexible working, pension, regular internal training, regular team socials, fresh fruit and snacks in the office.
About The Innovative Mobile Tech Company
Do you want to work for a cutting-edge business? An organisation that is making waves in the mobile technology space? A company that is young and enjoying exponential growth? An international team of tech enthusiasts across four continents?
This mobile tech scale-up is a mobile analytics company, providing real-world network connectivity insights and reports to help educate blue-chip mobile networks, mobile data analysts and telecoms operators, as well as those companies intending to bring mobile coverage to those people and countries that don't yet have rightful access. By doing this, this mobile tech company have a hand in the impact on billions of people in today's progressive world.
About The Social Media and PR Executive Role
As a Social Media and PR Executive, you will have autonomy over the company's social media channels, growing those communities organically and targeting different audiences such as telecoms businesses and regulators, app users, influencers and industry bloggers.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media and PR Executive:
* Manage all aspects of the company's global social media strategy and presence across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora and Reddit
* Take a data and analytics-led approach, using a myriad of listening and analytics tools to inform decisions and optimise content
* Assist the PR Manager by targeting reporters and influencers across digital channels, creating content and optimising blogs and thought leadership pieces
* Assist with various other Marketing efforts - newsletters, trade shows and industry events, research and ad-hoc projects.
About The Successful Social Media and PR Executive
If you are currently in an in-house or agency-side role and have had autonomy over a brand's social media channels, this could be the perfect next step in your career at a forward-thinking technology based company.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media and PR Executive:
* Circa 2 years' experience in social media (ideally Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
* Working knowledge of the following tools would be a bonus: Wordpress, Canva, Mailchimp, Slack, Trello, Meltwater and Social Media Analytics tools
* A keen interest in B2B technology
* Excellent written English skills
* Highly organised and a self-starter.
The Social Media and PR Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media and PR Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.