Social Media and Influencer Marketing Executive – Retail – Greater Manchester – Up to £25,000
Want the chance to build up a brand’s social presence from scratch? This is an exciting opportunity to grow with the brand and have autonomy over their social strategy!
Our client is a growing retail business within a niche industry looking for a new Social Media and Influencer Executive to join their growing team. This role would be perfect for an ambitious and driven candidate who would thrive on being part of something new and growing with the company. A main focus of the role will be to identify and target influencers to work with their three different brand as well as being responsible for all organic social content. If you love all things social media and would love to work in a smaller team where your work is really recognised then this could be the perfect opportunity!
Is this the role for you? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Executive:
- Build relationships with influencers to amplify the brands reach and grow the brand's online presence
- Be a key part in implementing the new social strategy for each of the brands
- Analysis of campaigns and performance using social metrics to measure how social activity is converting to growth and sales
- Responsible for the growth and management of all social channels
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working within a niche industry is desirable
- Able to measure and optimise social media activity according to findings
- Ability to target different audiences
- Experience in Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools
- Commercially aware and constantly keeping up-to-date with industry best practice