Company pension scheme and free parking are just some of the perks of being the Social Media and Influencer and Marketing Executive for this thriving retail business!
Our client is a growing retail business looking for a new Social Media and Influencer Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will be suitable for an ambitious and diligent candidate as the business is currently undergoing a full-scale social media transformation allowing the successful candidate to play an integral role in shaping this. Reporting to the Ecommerce and Marketing Manager, the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for the implementation of their new influencer strategy and for all organic social media content across all eCommerce brands. The ideal candidate will be a strong creative who knows social media platforms and their analytics tools inside out!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Executive:
- Review activity across social channels to ensure it works in line with brand guidelines
- Build relationships with relevant industry influencers in order to amplify the brands reach and attract new business
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure content is created and utilised appropriately across all channels
- Analysis of campaigns and performance using social metrics and measure how social media activity is converting to growth and sales
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar ecommerce environment is desirable
- Commercially aware and constantly keeping up-to-date on industry best practice
- Able to measure and optimise social media activity according to findings
- Highly articulate and strong technical knowledge of all social media platforms
- Strong project planning skills
- Experienced in Google Analytics, social media analytics and other marketing tools which determine the success of content.