We're looking for an experienced Social Media Account Director / Social Media Lead / Social Media Director with strong social media knowledge and ideally influencer marketing experience too. This is your opportunity to join a thriving marketing agency with global brand consumer clients and to lead and grow a small team of social media experts within the wider agency team.
The experience we need
- Proven track record as a Social Media Account Director / Social Media Lead / Social Media Director in an agency environment, leading client relationships and owning social media strategy and delivery for big brands.
- Ability to nurture and grow client relationships to meet agency revenue targets
- Experience managing account managers and account executives (or similar people) in an agency or social media team environment
- Experience of working with and managing influencers is preferred
- Ambitious, positive and outgoing personality - you'll have outstanding interpersonal skills and will be able to own the room when talking to marketing directors from big brands about social media and influencer marketing as a core marketing channel
- Be happy to travel (Europe) on occasion for client meetings (perhaps once a month, for a day or two max, once lockdown is over)
The Social Media Account Director / Social Media Lead / Social Media Director key objective is to be one of the best account handlers delivering the best service to the agency's clients. The Social Media team should reflect the considerable ambition of the agency and you'll drive that ambition (with the support of a really great senior management team). You'll deliver world class relationships and project management within social media and influencer marketing, and ensure that all accounts are not only commercially healthy but also growing year on year. It's of course about delivering the best work, and the work that is right for the client, with a smile on your face, and having lots of fun along the way.
A tier one independent agency with a really strong leadership team, clear values and objectives, and an enviable client base of well-known consumer brands with global reach. You won't be a cog in a wheel here, or part of a bigger machine. It's about doing the best work, not selling ideas to the client that won't solve their problems.
Their office is outstanding in many ways (you have to see it to believe it) and you'll be working alongside some of the best in the industry. If you're on the fence about the commute from where you are loving, click apply and go and see them before you make your mind up!
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for one of the most ambitious, successful and growing independent agencies in the South West with an awesome team and fantastic offices, although for now you'll be onboarding and fully set up to work from home without the need to wait until lockdown is over.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression. You'll work with a talented team who've got your back.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Tony a call.