A major global Beauty company is seeking someone to take responsibility for their Social Media strategy and activity in the UK & Ireland across a portfolio of their key brands. The role is based in London and will involve setting the tone and direction of Social Media and eCRM, working closely with colleagues in Brand, Marketing, and Digital.
My client is seeking someone with demonstrable experience in building and growing social media activity and following within Beauty, Fashion, FMCG or an equivalent sector for a major brand.
Key elements of the role include:
• Owning and implementing the Social Media calendar for major channels.
• Working with brand teams, external agencies and global teams to create original social content e.g. video/gifs/images.
• Idea generation supporting marketing campaigns for social media.
• Monitoring social media sentiment across networks to ensure positive brand tracking.
• Creating new email lifecycle eCRM campaigns and optimising existing programs.
• Deploying a test and learn strategy for email marketing and report back on trends and learnings gathered.
• Providing CRM activity performance updates to the business.
• Monitoring and reporting out key KPI’s on a weekly basis. Sharing test results and leveraging stakeholder input to improve the customer experience and drive future testing ideas.
If you are interested in understanding more about this opportunity please contact Harry Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential telephone conversation.