This high-growth healthy food SME is truly one of the most exciting businesses in the market right now. They have been trading for nearly 5 years and are innovating in a category that is massively on trend!
Taking the market by storm, the company only continues to grow. They are on a mission to make a noise in this category and carve out an accessible brand that will become a household name. This ambitious business has plans to double its size in the next year and are being backed to do it!
Culturally, this is a great business to be a part of. There’s a unique blend of buzz and energy that comes with an SME, with a mature ethos that’s implemented by their impressive founder.
Having already launched in one of the biggest grocery retailers and online pure players they have had a great start but there is still plenty to do – and they are now looking for someone to come and help create that noise online!
- Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
- £35-40K + Bonus & Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content & Social Media Manager for this fun and ambitious team, to help drive digital and social awareness and drive online & retail sales!.
This role will involve the planning and management of all digital and social platforms. You’ll work closely with the newly Head of Marketing to shape all digital campaigns and activity across the year.
Alongside sampling & trade events, digital & social media marketing is one of their key marketing channels, so you’ll need to be an expert on all things digital and will have the ability to implement best practices and new ways of working.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Executing and planning and scheduling of all creative content across all digital platforms (including Instagram)
- Maintaining day-to-day conversations & interactions across social with their audiences
- Planning & organising of social media content imagery/photoshoots
- Regular engagement with bloggers and influencers within the healthy food and wellness community and identifying social media partnerships
- Executing online Facebook and Instagram campaigns via digital platforms to drive targeted awareness and traction within specific communities
- Building CRM structures, with regular customer engagement via newsletters and email campaigns
- Maintaining and updating website content
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of digital and marketing campaign activity
We are looking for a talented and creative digital marketer, whose experience is focused on social and brand engagement online. This is a start-up environment, so you will need to be pro-active, able to muli-task and able to get things done from the ground up!
Key traits include:
- A passion for food & drink
- A start-up mentality
- Creative thinker and executor
- A creative content flair, both written and visual
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hard working and thrives from being in control of own schedule
- Proficient in managing budget spend and prioritisation of tasks
For more info on this excellent new role, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org | 01494 360360