Are you passionate about Social Media and Content creation? If so, we're partnering with a fast growing professional training organisation as they're looking to recruit a Social Media & Content Marketing Manager to join the wider team.
You will be responsible for managing all social media accounts, working closely with the PPC Manager to provide copy and content for paid ads.
You will also be responsible for creating content and copy to be used in email marketing campaigns, organic social media campaigns and blog posts.
It's an incredible opportunity to join a great business and further develop your skills. As part of the package they also offer a number of training courses and personal development courses which you can gain full access to.
- Create and implement social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Writing weekly blogs, assisting with internal communication and copywriting.
- Manager private Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
- Scheduling and publishing regular posts, ensuring optimum reach and engagement rates.
- Assisting the PPC Manager with managing the paid Facebook campaigns.
- Seek out new and exciting content angles and ideas.
- 2+ years in a Social Media and/or Content Marketing focused role.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns (mainly organic but also supporting with paid ads).
- Experience in writing compelling copy for blog posts, website and social media.
- Experience in content management
- Effective and timely reporting skills
- Ability to create creative content (text, image and video)
Our client is a leading professional training organisation, they proud themselves in providing a great working culture and plenty of opportunities for progression.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £30,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.