One of London's prime residences on the Thames is looking for a Social Media & Content Manager to join their London marketing team to help them increase quality social media and content.
Our client is a high end residential property (based on the Thames) who are in central London, well known for its garden squares and regency architecture. They are responsible for the management of residential flats and serviced apartments and award winning spas.
The Social Media & Content Manager delivers social media campaigns across a range of sectors and their associated social media platforms. You design and implement digital marketing, content & PR strategies alongside the Marketing Manager and General Manager, in order to focus on generating footfall to site across all business areas.
- Keeping up to date and analysing competitors and market reviews
- Developing brand association with key external clients and exploring collaborative opportunities and partnerships for the promotion of the brand and businesses
- Campaign planning and execution using 3rd party tools and direct social media platforms, as well as working with media agencies
- Writing motivational and exciting briefs
- Be part of a developing Digital Marketing team, considering and implementing social campaigns, designing content for email campaigns/ blogs, tenant and client outreach
- Incorporate brand planning and insight, content outreach, community management and traditional advertising insights
Is it you?
As Social Media and Content Manager who is passionate about data and insight you have 2-3 years' experience of working in a social media management role and the ability to lead by example and motivate others in your team, as well as strong sales leadership skills and experience. Other skills and experience you bring to the party are:
- Experience across all significant social platforms - owned and paid
- Demonstrable knowledge of using social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinkler, Buffer, Tweet Deck, Sprout to name but a few
- Experience in using Google PPC and Display Network, Facebook and LinkedIn Ad planning tools desirable
- Experience of working with external media planning / buying agencies
- Experience with Google Analytics (GAIQ preferred) and bringing together multiple data analytics sources to make sense of them and draw strategic insights from user behaviour
- Knowledge of how to segment and adapt customer audiences
- a basic understanding of HTML5 & CSS3
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to create buy-in to ideas and devise new ways of working
- Credible with natural authority, and be able to influence others into their way of thinking to support the business objectives.
Salary: £30K-£45K plus bonus and benefits dependent on experience plus excellent benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter