Job Title: Social Media and Community Manager - B2C travel app
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits
About the Company
Rapidly growing and disruptive B2C travel app seeking a talented Social Media and Community Manager join their dynamic team based in Central London. Founded around 6 years' ago, they are a heavily funded start-up having raised over 200 million dollars from leading investors. They have scaled rapidly, and the app has won multiple awards. They are a forward thinking entrepreneurial company, now looking to rapidly build the brand and customer base in UK and Europe. The Social Media and Community Manager will join this travel app in an exciting growth and expansion phase, with the opportunity to take ownership and make a big impact.
About the Social Media and Community Manager role
The new Social Media and Community Manager will join as a key member of the team, growing social communities across multiple platforms.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media and Community Manager role include:
* Develop social strategy and content calendars
* Drive positive brand reputation and sentiment for the company on social
* Deliver compelling content across multiple channels including Instagram and Facebook
* Utilise social listening and monitoring tools
* Identify and manage relevant influencers
You will be an ambitious and talented social media marketing professional, looking for a fast paced in-house role in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing start-up.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Media and Community Manager:
* Strong experience in social media and community management across multiple platforms
* Proficient in social listening and analytics
* Experience working with influencers
* Energetic, entrepreneurial mind-set
* Start-up experience is desirable
* Tech start-up/app experience a bonus
For more information about the Social Media and Community Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.