Social Media & Community Manager
Location: London, W12 7FP
Hours of Work: 9-6pm. Flexihours = Start between 7-9 am and finish 4-6 pm
About the Company:
Our client puts the food back into dog food. They believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why they make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our client's goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. One way they do this is through their unique brand image and tone of voice. They believe it sets them apart from the rest of the pack.
The Social Media & Community Manager Role:
They are looking for someone who will take as much pride in the brand as a very small dog carrying a very large stick. They want someone to own the creative and strategic vision for their social accounts whilst also helping to grow their dog mad community. Specifically, our client is looking for someone who will use their social, online and offline platforms to build a real sense of closeness between us and their wonderful customers.
Engaging with the existing and potential community of dog-lovers is an important part of this role and you will have great ideas for how they nurture and grow this channel. You will be confident enough to tell us what they could do better and run free with the humorous, colourful and dog driven content that we are already producing.
Our client is looking for someone to join the team and take the lead on managing our ever-growing community and social accounts. You will strategise, create, curate and publish content and report on how well it performs.
Social Media & Community Manager Requirements:
- 3-4 years’ experience
- A passion for brand integrity
- A highly creative thinker with excellent copywriting skills and proven content creation ability
- Ability to manage and develop a team on social best practices and strategic planning
- Skilled in Sprout Social
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Photography and video editing (Advantageous)
- Naturally curious about social media because you are an avid user
Social Media & Community Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- New Macbook pro
- 24 days holiday per year
- Trendy co-working office space at Huckletree West
- Biweekly ‘lunch & learns’
- Friday beers, monthly socials, and quarterly off-site events
- Office Dogs (Willow, Pugwash, Bella, Chambo, Pip… to name a few)