Social Media Account Manager - West London - £30K to £35K
Role Working within a fast moving and creative agency environment, the Social Media Account Manager will be responsible for managing client relationships and project deliveries of multiple social media accounts and integrated campaigns, including internal agency digital marketing requirements. Working with a small but energetic and hands on team, delivering on existing client work, establishing and building relationships, and seeking new opportunities and fostering business growth. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to pitches and strategic ideation too, with budgeting and forecasting experience a must.
* Work with clients and the internal Comms team to define and create social media and integrated digital strategies that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top
influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
* Planning, insight, mapping and content creation direction
* Create timely and engaging content optimised for platform used and intended audience.
* Monitor sites for community opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
* Analyse and report social media activity on a monthly basis to clients, and for new opportunities.
* Keen eye for delivering engaging and professional visuals (briefing design and production teams) that reflect the client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
* Finger on the pulse, stay current with digital and social media trends and tools - includes attending relevant events, networking, avid interest on future gazing, including key news sources and
influencers in this space
* Continue to refine and define our social marketing process to maximise impact.
* Work with teams to create a solid branding message that's reflected across marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
Essential skills & Experience:
* 3+ years of social media marketing experience (must have account management experience).
* Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
* Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Falcon, Google Analytics, Facebook
* Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
* Ability to blog about social media on the agency website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
* Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
* Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
* Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
* Creatively driven
* Intelligent and inquisitive
* Confident, warm, outgoing personality
* Responsive, proactive and innovative
* Proficient in delivering the best creative solution and delivering under pressure
* A team player and a team leader: able to command the support and respect of the team
* Sense of humour and a positive mental attitude are a must!
In a nutshell - We are looking for a doer as well as a thinker, someone who is strategic but loves a hands on approach to marketing and account management. Someone who will work closely with the teams in delivering the agency's business vision, supporting and contributing to their business growth ambition and someone who wants to learn, have fun and grow with the agency.
**Please also include your eligibility to live and work in the UK (British Citizen or appropriate Visa/Work Permit), your availability to interview, links to examples of recent work/portfolio and Salary expectation with your application.