About The Creative Brand Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Social Media Account Manager to join their growing team. Based in modern and vibrant offices in the West End of London, you will be part of an open and ambitious team who work with some of the world's best-known clients like Shell, Amazon and Virgin. Tasked with creating world-class content, the agency is looking for exceptionally talented Social Media Account Managers to be a part of their team.
About The Social Media Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to join a successful creative brand agency and work with some world leading clients. You will be given a platform to develop your content skills whilst managing some of the agency's biggest accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Manager:
- Engage with and manage key influencer relationships and activate specific influencer campaigns.
- Drive content-led strategies with some of the agency's largest accounts.
- Responsibility for clients' social media management including organic & paid social, community management, content calendars and brand/TOV management.
- Develop and implement creative content ideas that are strategically relevant.
- Manage a team and ensure success, in line with strategy.
- Evaluate social campaigns through reports, insights and analysis.
About The Successful Social Media Account Manager
If you are currently in a similar role, this could be an ideal step in your career within the .
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Account Manager:
- Experience of delivering social media, content and influencer campaigns for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategy for clients whilst providing a high level of rigour and project management.
- Team management experience is a big advantage.
- SEO and PPC experience is a benefit.
- Experience of using WordPress is preferred.
The Social Media Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000 depending on experience, excellent company benefits and industry-leading career progression opportunities.
For more information about the Social Media Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter