A Leading consumer PR agency based in trendy East London is currently recruiting for a Social Media Account Manager to join their specialist team to work on famous FMCG brands. You will be joining a fun, hardworking and creative team and be involved from beginning to end in the campaign creation.
There is a strong pipeline of new clients and the team needs additional members to assists with the work load and bring in new and ground breaking ideas.
You will be responsible for:
- Positively managing client relationships at all times, thinking proactively and from the client's point of view.
- Signing off of all creative assets and content before final master reviews and before they leave the agency, covering social/digital copy, imagery, and video
- Signing off creative work before final master reviews at all key stages of the Creative Process
- Directing and collaborating with creative strategist, creative specialists and delivery experts to deliver award-worthy creative work
- Campaign management & planning
- Playing a clear leadership role as a representative of the agency senior management team, internally and externally
- Supporting the new business team in pitches and leading the Pitch Process
- Identifying new client opportunities within existing or past clients
You will have previous experience working exclusively on Social Media projects for consumer brands (this is essential). Ideally with a bit of experience working closely with PR teams. You are either a Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step in your career or a newly promoted Account Manager looking for a change.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, sociable and creative agency and bring in a fresh new point of view! They offer a lot of support and opportunities to progress