Robert Half are partnering with a leading real estate organisation who are looking to hire a social media manager. The company specialise in shared working space for some of the fastest growing start ups in the UK.
Your role will be acting as a community manager for the many clients they host in their shared work spaces. This ranges from the next tech unicorn to the latest fashion brands. One day could be interviewing clients about their experience with the next doing a piece on local restaurants and hot spots.... the choice is yours. You will be trusted to bring new creative ideas to the table in order to grow all social media channels.
- Own, build and deliver a social-first annual content calendar, ensuring the content speaks to our
brand purpose, delivers a positive brand experience, engages an existing and a new audience,
and encourages advocacy and customer retention.
- Execute the insight-led social media plans across channels (Instagram, Spotify, Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, YouTube & Podcast) for the organisation.
-Build and manage an influencer outreach strategy by identifying qualified talent.
- In-depth knowledge and experience across social media platforms and channels: Instagram,
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- A design eye and natural creative talent
- Confidence owning, developing and creating exceptional social content
- Exceptional communication skills - fluent written and spoken English with flawless grammar and
copy writing capabilities
- Experience with social media reporting and monitoring tools: HootSuite, SproutSocial etc
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.