We're working with one of the world's largest strategic communication company growing their new Social Media team on an incredibly exciting technology account. The ideal candidate will have a fantastic knowledge of the big social platforms, with an innovative, creative and strategic mind on how to best optimise them. They are looking for a team player who can drive their social vision forward.
- Managing and executing content calendars and the strategy set forward from the client.
- Proven experience building relationships, showing passion on behalf of both client and agency.
- Have a working knowledge of data/analytics and understand how to apply it to client problem-solving.
- Initiate and execute measurement tools and draw insights to help influence work.
- Plan and scope development strategically with digital production and social media specialists.
- Effectively forecast and help to identify resources to fulfil short and long-term client needs.
- Experience in overseeing and managing the lifecycle of social projects and increasing engagement with the client's brand.
- Must be collaborative and work well in a team.
- Must have worked in a B2B or B2C environment previously.
- Knowledge of Paid Social will be a plus but not necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone is passionate about social who wants to take ownership of their work, be passionate and be the expert.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!