OLIVER are looking for a Social Content Editor to join an on-site team based in Hammersmith, working on a global drinks client.
The Social Content Editor combines Community Management, copywriting and basic CMS/Social reporting expertise – as well as; content project planning and investigative research.
The SCE works on the planning and style of content, as well as with the client Brand Managers, representing the voice of the consumer; monitoring conversations, writing/posting content and creation of content calendar. Community management through and through.
Their role is to create/write inspiring and exciting content that achieves reach and engagement targets through all channels – FB, Twitter, IG - building awareness and visibility. Anyone with a Social Enterprise background/Entrepreneurial flair would be desirable.
- Strong character; able to accommodate/push back, be firm but fair.
- Exposed to excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Playing a pivotal part in the running, growth and development of the onsite studio.
- Ensuring the smooth running of projects through all the various stages.
- Understand the mechanics of agency/studio life.
- You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, strong admin skills.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities.
- Identifying growth: Helping match up new opportunities with the appropriate solution.
- Understanding + integrating with the wider business: Building relationships with key colleagues at OLIVER hub + Brand teams.
- Managing upwards: Keeping Studio Manager/AD in the loop, escalating where appropriate, proposing new/better process, potential upsell opportunities, asking for help/advice/ideas/thoughts, etc.
- Comms: Leading the appropriate F2F meetings with clients + identifying when these need to happen.
- Ensuring clients are happy and supported at all times and lead where necessary.
- Admin: Supporting the Studio Manager, this may involve some admin tasks at times as follows:
- Traffic Live ownership; Resource Planning/Scheduling, budget and time tracking – you will be trained!
- Owning your Brand Relationships, client servicing, scoping projects directly with brand teams.
- Identifying new opportunities for the Mix; talking to brand teams weekly about their needs, opportunities, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves + OLIVER.
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth, through adding value.
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems.
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted.
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives.
- Leads by example - setting achievable but high standards.
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues.
- Achieves outstanding results.
- Acts with humility and honesty.
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time.
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results.
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery.
- Has an analytical approach to objectives.