Social Content Creator - Digital Creative Agency - London
Are you an innovative and forward thinking Social Content Creator bursting with new ideas with at least 3 years' experience? Would you be interested in working on a global travel and lifestyle client? If so read on …….
Our Client is an outstanding digital agency based in London who are independent and pride themselves on delivering exceptional creative thinking to their enviable client base. Although fiercely independent and creatively lead this agency punch well above their weight and work with some incredible brands.
The Social Content Creator will join an expanding in-house social media team, helping them to build and refine their client's brand identity and is an exciting opportunity for a socially-focused photographer/videographer. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, your role will be developing, capturing and producing static and motion assets across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other emerging platforms. The opportunity will also be to travel to European countries and capture content from the very best destinations.
Is it you?
The Social Content Creator must have a minimum of 3 years experience creating high-quality film and photography content within a digital creative agency, preferably for a large international client or your own established social media channels. You have a strong eye for a beautiful commercial image and are always ready to react to new opportunities which arise and are following new digital trends and industry innovation and finding ways to apply these to your own work. You are comfortable in new and unfamiliar surroundings or places and have strong interpersonal skills.
- strong design, photography and art direction
- copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail
- demonstrable experience producing, shooting and editing video/image focused content across all social media channels
- capturing the perfect shot and finding the perfect words to describe it is your forte
- proficient in the use of video and image editing software
- ability to self-manage and work from concept creation to finished asset seamlessly
- a self-starter, focused and ambitious with solid technical skills
- familiar with European audiences and working with international markets
- must have a full driver license for a minimum of one year to be considered
Salary: £45K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Our client has a small close-knit committed team whose personal qualities are just as important as the skills they bring to the team. An intelligent, passionate self-starter who truly cares about the work you do will will thrive in this team, and you will succeed in this team if you are someone who is proud of their achievements but driven to improve and achieve more.
We are excited to tell you more, so if you are interested and feel that you tick the above then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter