An agency who build themselves around empowering creativity are looking for a Social Community Manager. Read on to find out more …..
DNA Recruit are delighted to be working with their client who specialise in finding, influencing and selling to affluent consumers, whilst delivering strategy and activation globally. They also pride themselves on their real-world strategic thinking, using customer and business insight to fuel creativity, ensuring a right first time approach.
Reporting to the Business Director, the Social Community Manager's main role is to manage all published content and day-to-day activities and developing content strategies with a regular posting schedule to reach and engage a premium automotive target audiences. Other roles and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring social channels, identifying opportunities for the brand to engage with
- Driving conversation on Twitter with a particular focus on journalists and influencers
- Working closely with the wider client team to brief and create social media assets
- Drafting copy for social media posts to support campaign assets
- Evaluating and improving the success of the social media strategy, providing weekly reports to internal stakeholders
Is it you?
The Social Community Manager must have at least 3+years experience in a social media role, ideally with a premium brand. They must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and able to develop engaging content, with excellent customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with the agency's community. Ultimately, they should be able to act as the face and voice of the account they are handling. Must haves include:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Extensive understanding of multiple social media channels
- Experience of working with / liaising with journalists
- Proven track record of success in growing followers and engagement on social media platforms
- Experience with briefing and reviewing creative assets, including videography, photography and graphics
- Outstanding organisational ability and project management skills
- Experienced in using social media monitoring tools
- Experience in fast-paced environment - a team player who has everyone's backs too as well as their own!
Salary: up to £35K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
This agency based West London provide an incredibly fun place to work, with lots of socials, and a constant buzz over two floors, and much more. If you have read the above and like what you read, and are fearless and love to try new things, with an honest attitude - honestly is our client's best policy, then our client will love to hear from you, so simply send Ali your CV via the "link" provided to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter