- Are you passionate about social; community management, copywriting and identifying trends/ideas for your brand?
- Do you want the independence to own your own workload, working within a small and busy, but adaptable, brand team?
- Do you fancy working on a brand new team for two popular Whisky brands?
- If you have a flair for driving a two-way conversation with the brand’s audience on their channels, then you could be the person we’re looking for!
Skills, Experience & Expectations of Role:
- Channel management (FB, TW, IG) + General Housekeeping; UGC, publishing/management of content calendars, asset overview docs, etc.
- Basic Insights Reporting (currently Sprinklr, moving into Falcon in NY) - Comfortable working with data insight to refine content plans.
- Outreach: Community management, eye on market, competitors, trends/insights to feed into overarching social strategy, social media updates, etc.
- Ownership + Control: Of the above and value add; What can you improve, etc? Come up with new suggestions/ideas and processes to continually improve the brands social activity, giving the client teams direction, be the specialist, etc.
- Attend weekly client digital team catch-ups/
- CMS: Working with partner agency on Sitecore uploads – you will be able to attend a workshop with them to understand how the CMS specifically works for this brand, but the expectation is that you have an understanding of it and can action Blog uploads via the CMS.
- Overseas attendance for live events; being personable, dependable and reactive on the ground.
- Assisting production of quarterly social photos/short video/GIFs (non- complex), contributing to ideation, brand ownership (look/feel/TOV). Working alongside OLIVER Digital designers.
- Passion for creating stuff that makes people want to engage and share.
- Short (posts across all channels) + Long form; Can interpret a brand’s visual TOV and assets into new interesting formats.
- Long Form: Blog writing (and uploads via the CMS as mentioned above).
- Some web articles and CRM content.