Social & Paid Media Manager
Oxfordshire - £28,000 - £32,000
An exciting and rapidly growing company is looking for a social and paid media wizard to increase awareness of it international brand on digital channels.
A unique and exciting accommodation option aimed at UK and European students, this company are going from strength to strength. With countless sites across the UK and Europe the company offer a luxury, stylish alternative to student living that won't be matched elsewhere. Based out of an outstanding office space in an excellent Oxfordshire location, their team of nearly 100 are a diverse, highly social bunch who benefit from an excellent working environment. With social channels being ever more important for outreach, the company are expanding their marketing team and need a dedicated social and paid media manager to come aboard.
The company are growing rapidly and are keenly interested in increasing brand awareness on social platforms - identifying it as an underutilised source of revenue. As well as increasing brand awareness, the role would also involve the day to day management of social media channels including community interaction. As a social/paid media manager you would be expected to:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) ensuring they align with the brand.
- Ensure social campaigns remain engaging and are up-to-date with the advances in social media technology
- Create and manage paid social campaigns (perhaps PPC, too, depending on candidate)
- Assist with community engagement & Customer Service support: maintaining relationships with the brand and their social followers and engaging with relevant influencers.
- Work with the wider in-house teams (marketing, production and operations) to look at ways social media, paid social and paid search can work within wider campaigns
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, international brand and would allow the successful applicant to own their own social/paid campaigns from start to finish. Progression opportunities are definitely on offer as the company's social and online presence grows as well as a regularly reviewed salary and benefits package
If you think you have the skills this company is looking for, please apply in full confidence