Social & Influencer Manager – Manchester – Education – Up to £35,000
Do you have a flair for building and maintaining relationships? Think you have the passion and creativity required to help raise awareness for a host of different brands? Then look no further…
Are you a creative person who loves to emerge themselves into the digital world? Then our client wants to hear from you! This education ecommerce business is renowned in its industry and is offering a generous benefits package to the successful candidate. The new Social and Influencer Manager will receive 25 days paid holiday per year (plus your Birthday off!) and a number of staff discounts.
The successful candidate will be expected to be fully proficient with all social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The new Social and Influencer Manager will help drive brand awareness and ensure social is a core part of the marketing mix! If you have a proven track record of success when managing social and influencer activity and have amazing communication skills, this could be the role for you.
Does this sound like it could be up your street? Read more below…
Main Responsibilities of the Social and Influencer Manager:
- Generating social and influencer campaigns and executing these, including recruiting and building relationships with influencers and identifying social/PR opportunities.
- Working with the wider marketing and creative teams to develop campaign ideas.
- Delivering outreach for content marketing campaigns, including PPC and SEO.
- Building relationships with key contacts, including media partners and social influencers across the education network.
- Increase engagement levels across all channels in order to grow the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience and an impressive track record of managing social media and influencer activity (including strategy, content planning and management, paid media and targeting, optimisation and publishing algorithms, building and engaging communities and social listening & reporting).
- More than 3 years of social media/digital marketing experience.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive and resourceful individual ready to take on a challenge.
- Fully capable to manage social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram / IGTV, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Great communication skills, and a strong storyteller.
- Driven, with the ability to work under own initiative and under time pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Apply online now or contact us on 0161 833 1044 or email@example.com for more info!