Social Media & Community Manager
£30,000 to £35,000
This company love Social Media Marketing due to its unique ability to form communities and build genuine relationships with fans, something that we're dedicated to keeping at the core of every project.
HOW WE WORK
* Content Calendar Creation: we create weekly content calendars with assets and copy that have different objectives based on your content pillars.
* Community & Channel Management: We reply to messages across multiple social media channels with information and personality. We post or schedule all your content and keep Bios, About sections, URLs and cover images up to date.
* Planning & Reporting: We look ahead and create a content framework for the upcoming month, quarter or year. We create monthly Social Media reports.
* On-The-Ground Social Media Coverage: We provide live social media coverage at events. Optimising content to ensure its tapping into the appropriate hashtags, using location tags and tagging all relevant people and partners.
We are looking for someone who will take enormous pride in talking about our client's brands - Vodafone Foundation, & Juliet, UKTV, Warner Brothers, and more. We want someone to own the creative and strategic vision for our clients' social accounts whilst also helping to grow our client's communities. Specifically, we are looking for someone who will use our social, online and offline platforms to build a real sense of closeness between our clients and their wonderful customers.
Engaging with our clients' existing and potential communities is an important part of this role and you will have great ideas for how we nurture and grow them. You will be confident enough to tell us what we could do better and run free with the content that we are already producing.
You are skilled in content curation and are able to create and build evocative content around stories of humans doing good things. Ideally, you have worked in a similar role for a few years and have a keen interest in creating a feed that people are going to see and resonate with and make them want to talk about it.
You will run point on:
- Planning and Strategy - develop strategy and content plans to ensure our clients' organic social media outlets are populated with fresh, interesting and innovative content that ties in with the respective client's vision and brand.
- Creating social content - create and source the content itself (copywriting and curating) and ensure it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Managing social accounts - schedule our posts, monitor engagement, impressions, reactions and report on performance.
- Building communities - building a big follower base is important to the client so you'll be someone who knows how to build communities through tapping into hashtags, keeping an eye out for relevant topics to engage with, collaborating with our partners on campaigns, and more.
Want in? Email me: email@example.com
Social Account Manager
|Job Title:||Social Account Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Hearnden|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 09:43|
Social Media & Community Manager
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's