Social Account Director
£300 - £350
Large comms agency is looking for a Social Account Director to join their ever-growing London team!
As Social Account Director you will be working on one of the world's most prestigious technology brands on their social-first EMEA-wide comms programme. With your extensive knowledge of social platforms, you will help the team to create high value, client experiences, drive the vision of the social strategy and instill best practice approaches to all social comms.
* As Social Account Director your role will be to establish strong relationships with the client to understand their goals; use that knowledge to provide them with strategic recommendations around use of social media that enable the overall success of their business.
* Dialing in on competitive forces, industry trends and direction and technology/platforms/partners in the social ecosystem, including established and emerging channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Ads) and make recommendations about how the client can benefit
* Driving the creation and revisions of plans and roadmaps to define how social media platforms and engagement can be utilized to achieve the clients' vision.
* Helping the account CRL to establish meaningful KPIs that align with clients' strategic business objectives, and integrate management and measurement across multiple channels and paid strategies.
* Working as a leader and motivator within the team
* Working closely with creative teams to ensure social content is taking full advantage of features and functions in use by the major platforms.
* Keeping teams apprised of relevant trends and digital opportunities that can add value to our clients and to our teams.
* Building and maintaining subject matter expertise in the social ecosystem and propose innovative ways to share this internally and with clients.
* Maintaining close relationships with representatives from platforms that the agency regularly use to advertise on behalf of clients (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
* Working with the CRL to support development of channel-specific targeting recommendations for campaigns and help secure appropriate budgets for their paid media requirements
* A strategic thinker, leader and collaborator
* Experience managing a team at pace
* Excellent social media knowledge
* Good relationships with relevant influencers
* Detail-oriented … down to the Tweet
* Comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously
* Able to work independently, asking lots of questions to make the output of every project better
* Always driving for new ideas
Bonus Points For:
* Experience working with global brands
* Passion for B2B technology and Consumer technology