Our client is an established independent B2B content marketing agency with a huge presence in the IT/Tech space, working with some of the most exciting tech brands in the world right now.
Yes this agency has an award winning creative team and yes the client services department continue to deliver continual growth year on year. However, what stands out for us is the personality of the agency.
Its not an agency that’s like a party town every night and you are expected to stay late or go drinking on a regular basis with your colleagues. As much as they all enjoy each other’s company and yes there are various spontaneous and planned social events that happen. However, they actually respect the fact you have a life outside of work. In fact, they positively encourage it.
Due to ongoing growth this agency is now seeking an experienced Social Media Executive to join their digital team.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, ambitious and passionate Social Media Executive with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B social media to work under the Social Media Manager and Digital Director to produce head turning social media activity. Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets.
You will need at least 18 months experience in Social Media within an agency environment.
The role will involve:
· Support and help manage the social media campaigns for a variety of globally recognised clients.
· Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
· Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
· Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
· Help manage social media listening and influencer engagement programs
· Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
· Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our clients for improvement.
· Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to clients.
· Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
· Keeping our Account Managers in the picture regarding campaign progress.
· Supporting Account Managers as required on wider integrated marketing campaign delivery
In return for your skills and experience as a Social Media Executive, the client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £25-30k depending on experience.