The experience we need.
- 5+ years shopper marketing experience.
- A background in FMCG / consumer goods.
- An effective communicator, negotiator and influential team member.
- Someone with experience in trade / retail marketing communications.
A huge position to develop shopper activity for campaigns across the EMEA markets. You will liaise with trade marketing teams in EMEA countries, ensuring best practices, ensuring maximum ROI and shaping future campaigns and strategy.
A consumer goods giant based in Manchester. This brand is a global company, offering a wide range of products and brands internationally. With award-winning products and well-loved brands, this company ensure that consumers return to them again and again for their household products and personal care appliances.
What you’ll get in return.
Alongside a healthy salary, you will also gain:
- Flexible start and finish times
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension – up to 8% matched employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health cash plan
- Option to buy up to 5 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Free car parking
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away! For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon.