- Shopper Marketing Manager
- £45,000 - £50,000 + Car cash allowance, benefits, bonus, flexible working policy
Working for a global business with a portfolio of brands spanning multiple categories including hard-line, entertainment, games, technology and digitally integrated products.
With an energised team, collaborative work style as well as a fun and fulfilling office environment, this company offers plenty of career advancement opportunity as well as a rare flexible working hours policy.
The shopper Marketing Manager is a newly designed role, reporting into the head of sales and will instantly have an impact on the shopper environment, engagement and retailer customer relationships.
You will manage the Visual Merchandising and in-store communication budget, as well as having a close relationship with the Field Marketing agency. Building a shopper marketing strategy based on insight, this is a “ground up” management role where you will hopefully grow a support team beneath you as the function produces solid commercial value.
This is a career focused role and offers exceptional progression opportunities both in the UK and beyond.
- You’ll come from a consumer goods shopper/ customer / category marketing environment, ideally where you have managed multiple brands / large and diverse product ranges
- Your experience will ideally come from either a food and drink background operating with major grocery customers, or from a consumer tech or non food background with strong ties with specialist or high street stores.
- You’ll be on the journey in your career and want to build a high profile amongst your peers
- Ability to really thrive in a fast paced, energetic team
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.