Are you looking for a role that will allow you to make a real difference in the charity sector?
The organisation are doing amazing work to ensure vulnerable women are safe and housed having been through tough and challenging periods in their lives. Based in West London, this organisation's long-standing work has given them a reputation of being a housing association that allows women to rediscover their independence and reach their potential. This role in particular is very data driven and is suitable for someone who is looking to use data to make a difference to an incredibly worthy organisation.
- You will need to collect and input data for a wide range of activities within the Property and Estate Services department and analysing such data to report to the team members. You will be the lead for this task.
- Preparing invoices for property related services for authorisation.
- To deputise for the Repairs Officer in their absence by receiving repair requests and raising them with the appropriate contractors.
- Deal with tenant queries regarding properties.
- Produce draft policies and procedures concerning areas of the team's work.
- Your ability to take ownership of your work will give the ability to work effectively both individually as well as part of the team.
- Exemplary attention to details will ensure that all data is collected, analysed and reported in a timely manner with great accuracy.
- Impeccable organisation skills gives you the ability to manage a high workload.
- Excellent communication skills are essential so that you can liaise with residents, contractors and third parties in explaining the organisation's policies and practices to range of individuals.
- Proficient IT skills will give you the ability to efficiently use the systems and report/input data accordingly.
If this sounds like the right type of role for you, click "Apply Now"!