SEO (technical) Manager – Brand Side
Feeling fed up of the commute into London and looking for a role closer to home? If you’re looking for a new challenge where you can help shape the direction of this brands content strategy, let’s chat!
Our client are a leading online property portfolio shaking up the real estate market! Specialising across the whole of the UK, there is so much scope in this role!
So Due to tremendous growth, we are looking for an SEO Manager to look after the daily management of our client’s SEO activities and enhance ROI through innovative SEO strategies.
The SEO Manager will be a key part of the online acquisition plans of the business and manage all on-page and off-page SEO activities. You will be responsible for all SEO activities within the business, previous experience using SEMRush, ahrefs, Raven and Linkdex is essential as well as on-page optimisation.
If you are successful you will have the chance to join a friendly work environment, driven by innovation and new ideas, where all teams work towards the same goal.
Main responsibilities of the SEO Manager
- Be responsible for on-page and off-page SEO optimisation
- Conduct keyword research to optimise campaign performance
- Identify new and innovative ways for SEO optimisation and report the newest SEO developments to senior management
- Report SEO ROI to senior management
- Conduct SEO audits and new recommendations on SEO ranking
- Stay up to date on the newest digital marketing trends and developments, especially within search engines
Required skills and attributes of the SEO Manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with technical SEO
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and enhance SERP ranking
- Proficient in using Linkdex, Raven, SEMRush and ahrefs
- Previous experience in conducting competitor analysis, domain authority analysis and site structure
- Previous experience of content writing
- Strong understanding of Mobile SEO and Mobile rankings
- Ability to report to senior stakeholders and across teams to deliver SEO ROI
- Proven track record of SEO audits and recommend ways to increase ranking and traffic
- Previous experience doing data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation
- Great campaign planning skills and conducting keyword research
- Skilful in Google Analytics and keyword tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment