- Lead SEO strategy globally.
- Established B2C eCommerce brand.
- Work cross-functionally with the wider eCommerce / Marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
The SEO Strategy Manager will set the strategy for international eCommerce to promote organic traffic. The role has a combination of technical focus and aligning the content strategy for those creating / managing content across the business.
You’ll use a combination of your experience and analytical skills to assess the current SEO plan and how best to move forward to promote organic traffic. The role reports into the Digital Strategy Manager and works cross-functionally with Digital Marketers across all regions, as well as broader eCommerce, translators, customer service and brand teams. Given the combination of technical and content you’ll also work closely with the IT / Development teams.
There will also be some top-level work with affiliate providers to ensure consistency across multiple channels.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong SEO experience with enterprise level / multiple websites.
- Preferably eCommerce exposure but there is some flexibility here.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with large teams on an international scale.
- Able to explain technical & complex SEO issues to different levels within the business.
- Highly analytical approach to analyse & interpret performance data.
- Confident reporting findings to the Senior Management team.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £35-38k depending on experience. There are a range of benefits too including bonus scheme, flexi working times, pension, life assurance and a generous holiday allowance.
Get in touch with Joe and pass on a CV to be considered for the role.