One of the UK's leading Health and Beauty brands is currently recruiting for an SEO specialist to join their expanding in-house marketing team. The role is both technical and creative as they move away from agency reliance. You will need to have experience of both on and off page SEO and have a flair for content development across multiple channels.
What will you be doing?
- Covering website on page and off page SEO
- Conducting regular on-site and off-site analysis of the website and industry competitors
- Using Google Analytics, Google search console and other SEO tools to conduct performance reports
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Create high-quality SEO content, update existing content to include more long tail keywords based on research
- Optimise web pages
- Writing and optimising blogs (tailored for the target audience and demographics)
- Keyword analysis, research keyword trends and search queries to drive the most valuable traffic
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of websites and work towards improvement
- Drive targeted traffic to websites
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve our website performance
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEO, white hat SEO strategies and keeping up-to-date with industry updates and best practice
- Keep up to date with algorithm changes
What skills do you need?
- Extensive experience in SEO either in-house or agency
- Experience and working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, google search console, google my business
- Ability to use multiple SEO tools and to provide insight to the best tools available
- Good working knowledge of back link analysis
- Exceptional working knowledge of SEO best practices