SEO Specialist - Taunton
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, for the first 6 months you will be working from our main office in Taunton.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM/PPC expert to manage all search engine optimisation, marketing and pay per click activities for our client base.
Access Performance is a business management and marketing agency based in the South West. We have a range of clients across a variety of sectors for whom we deliver business development, operational and strategic improvements. We have a busy marketing department covering all aspects of on and offline and a growing digital offering, hence the requirement to recruit an SEO/PPC specialist into the team.
You will not be required to write/create copy as this is already covered by our content team but you will be required to ensure the content is optimised prior to publication. You will be responsible for amplifying content in line with the campaigns we run and managing all our client digital advertising campaigns.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building, keyword strategy and implementation, content optimisation and submission to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximise ROI.
Reporting is a key element of what we offer as a company, we focus on the outcomes and benefits which are key to our success and growth.
This is a key role within a small but growing business which specialises in digital marketing and communication. We are based in Taunton, Somerset.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns and SEO activity.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Minimum level of Education:
- A degree level qualification would be good but is not a requirement for this position. A love of SEO and digital marketing coupled with at least 2 years’ experience working with an agency or company with proven results is the level we are looking for.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Moz, SM insights)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Link building
- Social Media advertising and insights.
- Competencies required:
- Analytical, detailed, problem solver,
- GCSE and further education in IT/digital marketing or and SEO techniques a minimum. A degree in computing, digital marketing and or SEO would be impressive.
- At least 2 years commercial experience required.
Technical skills required:
- Server side configuration (optional)
- Submission tracking
- Link building
- Driving licence and access to a car is required as may need to visit client and/or supplier meetings.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*