Job Title: SEO Senior Account Manager - Leading Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits including 22days holiday +days between Xmas and New Year, pension, away days and company events
About The Leading Digital Agency
My client is an award-winning digital agency based in Central London. They specialise in B2B communications with innovation and creativity at the heart of everything they do. From large corporate clients through to start ups, they have worked with some leading names like Coca-Cola, Sony and B&Q. In order to remain competitive within the B2B space, the digital agency offer a range of services including content creation, strategic marketing campaigns and advertising.
Due to a period of growth, the digital agency are looking to hire a talented SEO Senior Account Manager to join their young, ambitious team in their London office.
About The SEO Senior Account Manager
As a SEO Senior Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team and make a real impact as the agency continues to grow.
Key Responsibilities for the SEO Senior Account Manager:
* Have ownership of client relationships and end to end delivery of campaigns
* Lead pitches on SEO strategy to clients
* Work closely with senior leaders to grow revenue of existing client base and also new business opportunities
* Take responsibility for the training and mentoring of junior members of the team
* Contribute significantly towards driving growth of the agency
About The Successful SEO Senior Account Manager
You will be a talented SEO Senior Account Manager with a passion for all things SEO, looking to join an entrepreneurial digital agency working with big name brands.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the SEO Senior Account Manager:
* Minimum of 3 years' SEO experience, ideally within an agency environment
* Rounded knowledge of on-site SEO such as keyword research, auditing, content strategy
* Proven experience leading and mentoring junior members of a team
* Strong understanding of analytics platforms like Google Analytics in measuring and analysing performance
* A passion for everything SEO!
* Experience working with B2B clients would be advantageous
The SEO Senior Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the SEO Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 957 6425.