The experience we need.
- Delivering SEO strategy and implementation working directly with clients
- On-site technical audits and offsite link research
- Working with content teams to create, revise, and promote valuable content that earns higher SERP rankings, grows traffic, and improves audience engagement
- Keyword research and keyword planning
- Background in building links, with an excellent knowledge of industry best practice
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEO tools such as Screaming Frog
- A background and an enthusiasm for digital marketing
As the SEO Manager, you will have demonstrated proven success within SEO working either in-house or across a number of key accounts within an agency environment. You will need to be able to execute an SEO strategy from both an onsite technical and off-site perspective.
This is a rare opportunity to work delivering campaigns for global brands.
What you'll get in return.
There are excellent career progression opportunities and a fantastic salary of £35-40k dependent on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.