- Market leading UK business.
- Fantastic culture and great working environment.
- Broad SEO focus with management responsibility.
What you’ll be doing
While a team of 5, you’ll be part of a broader marketing team of 30 with 120 in the London HQ. A real positive to work closely with other acquisition professionals and enjoy the culture and working environment as part of a broader setup.
Managing an SEO Executive, you will set and drive the strategy for SEO across the business. This will involve a continual cycle tweaking and testing SEO changes and tracking performance and effectiveness, keeping abreast of industry / algorithmic changes to drive the growth of organic traffic. You’ll also take into account seasonal changes to remain ahead of the curve in the lead up to peak trading.
A big part of the culture is a team based approach to promote wins across all touchpoints of the customer journey. As such, you’ll work closely with additional team members including CRO, Content, PR and PPC. Further to cross channel awareness, an understanding of how different devices (mobile, desktop, tablet) impact will be a real plus.
What experience you’ll need
- Considerable experience within SEO, and a proven track record in driving growth through this channel.
- Experience working with eCommerce brands, either agency or client side, would be fantastic. However, a passion for online retail alongside strong SEO skills will prepare you well for this role.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and strong analytical skills.
- A good understanding of wider acquisition channels (such as PPC) and their relationship with SEO.
- Gravitas as a decision maker to champion SEO best practice.
- Remain up to date on current trends and thinking on SEO.
There is a competitive salary on offer of £40-50k, depending on experience. There is also a generous benefits package, including an accrual holiday scheme, health care plan, 5% pension and more. As mentioned above, the culture here fosters teamwork and care for employees. This is demonstrated through social activities such as Summer/Christmas parties, beer o’clock Fridays, karaoke and table football, and wider Corporate and Social responsibility missions.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details and put an application together on this one.