An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Manager looking for a role that offers the opportunity to own the SEO product proposition for a well-established and longstanding business in Wolverhampton.
You will be an experienced SEO Manager with a demonstrable track record of delivering results for clients. You will be passionate and knowledgeable about all aspects of SEO and be an individual who can provide leadership in this space.
As SEO Manager you will be responsible for building the proposition, pricing and delivery process and be hands on with first clients. As SEO revenue increases you will build a team to support the growth of this area for the business.
You will be comfortable working with clients with varying budget levels and be commercially savvy in order to design strategies and campaigns to suit these budgets whilst delivering ROI.
Key tasks will include:
- Build out the SEO product service proposition
- Design, document and implement delivery processes including identifying and licensing the appropriate software
- Manage initial new clients personally including attending selected new business meetings with prospect clients
- Conduct the analysis of client current position and provide detailed reporting highlighting opportunities and strategy
- Work with the Marketing Manager to build case study and credential decks for SEO
- Maintain expertise on digital news, patents, trends and algorithm updates
- Recruit and manage SEO team in line with SEO business plan
The suitable candidate will:
- Ideally have some agency side experience although this is not absolutely necessary
- Be a good presenter and confident presenting SEO strategies and reviews directly to clients
- Be able to analyse client websites to troubleshoot and prioritise site architecture and performance issues
- Have a comprehensive understanding of industry standard tools including Search Console and Bing Webmaster tools
- Have experience in organic link building and a strong understanding of backlink profiles and rectifying penalties associated with low quality link building methods
This role is offering the suitable candidate the opportunity to drive their own ideas and build their own team with complete support from the business and a truly passionate team. The company itself are a long standing well established company whose clients already require this SEO service.
SEO Manager - Wolverhampton - £40,000 - £45,000