2 months +
£300 (inside IR35)
About the job
My client is a well known Media Agency and they are looking for a temporary SEO Consultant to support the SEO Account Manager with the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimising the site performance of B2B/B2C financial clients.
The successful candidate will be supporting on planning, implementing and delivering complex deliverables covering SEO disciplines from technical SEO to on-site SEO.
Responsibilities of the SEO Consultant:
- Identify technical issues using available tools, and work with the client's development team to resolve them
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Create on-page recommendations to improve SEO performance and rankings
- Compile detailed performance reports for clients, covering key metrics including organic traffic, keyword rankings, Share of Voice, and conversions
Desired skills of the SEO Consultant:
- SEO experience within an agency environment
- Experience with tools including but not limited to; Adobe Analytics, Keyword Planner, Advanced Web Ranking, DeepCrawl, Data Studio and Ahrefs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer search behaviour
- Ambition, high attention to detail and excellent communication skills