We are working with a unique business in Manchester City Centre that offers specialised online education, to find an SEO Manager to join their growing team. This is a brand new role for the company, and is in need of someone who has a holistic approach to SEO, focussing mainly on the strategy and taking full responsibility to deliver a superb SEO optimised website. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take full ownership of SEO and grow with the business. This is a pivotal role in driving the business forward by increasing sales.
What you will be doing
- Improve SEO performance across the website through reporting, regular reviewing, and enhancing the data.
- Increasing organic traffic to the website and using data to improve customer journeys and traffic.
- Implement, deliver, and improve an SEO strategy, including campaign work.
- Develop link building/outreach campaigns.
- Make recommendations to the content team to drive search results.
- Regular keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Work with the wider teams on campaigns and to improve other channels.
- Improve on-page/off-page and technical SEO.
- Management of third party agencies, partners, and suppliers.
- Create detailed quarterly plans.
- Use reports to drive and improve brand awareness.
- Daily technical audits, keyword research to improve traffic and visibility.
Who you will be
- A Senior SEO Executive or SEO Manager, with proven experience in improve SEO and delivering successful SEO strategies.
- Hands-on SEO strategic implementation,
- Strong technical software skills: Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, etc.
- Able to create visual reports through PowerPoint.
- Have a strong understanding of how to improve SEO/CRO.
- A leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, charismatic and confident.
- Analytical, commercial, and determined to gain better results.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link – or contact Phill Stott at Forward Role, directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.