Are you an SEO Marketer ready for that next step up in your career? Do you believe that you're ready to have a significant impact and drive organic growth within a company filled with high performing digital marketers?
This digital-first UK eCommerce brand who are backed by a billion-dollar US private equity firm is currently in a period of exciting growth. This year, they have been acquiring the best marketing talent the UK has to offer and they're not stopping there.
This isn't your typical company, this is a high-tech, data-led, risk-taking organisation with an extremely flat structure and management who believe and trust in their team! Sound like something you'd be interested in…?
- Contribute to a variety of activities spanning across SEO Technical, content & roadmap strategy
- Work with wider teams to optimise and launch new web assets
- Present regular KPI reports stakeholders
- Execute technical audits
- Account management, campaign optimisation and budget management
- Champion the test-and-learn approach
What they're looking for:
- Strong SEO Experience
- Strong technical, content and inbound SEO
- Analytical skills and comfortable managing large sets of data
- Experience in web developing, coding and server-side management is desired but not essential