SEO Manager- Cosmetics - Wigan- £35,000-£40,000 DOE
Are you an SEO professional who wants to work in one of the fastest-growing global cosmetics businesses in the UK? Look no further, we have found the role for you!
This innovative company is at the forefront of the beauty industry turning over in excess of £10 million. This company have a strong following in both the UK and the USA . With ambitious growth plans for 2020 this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business, and make a real impact. Fantastic offices based in North Manchester. Easily accessible by Manchester, Wigan, Bolton and surrounding areas, with free parking.
Sound good? Keep reading!
Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
With 2+ years in the field, you will be key to developing and implementing the global SEO strategy. You will have the autonomy to really make this role your own and make a difference.
- Work across multi-sites and optimise for SEO
- Carry out keyword research and conversion to support the overall SEO strategy
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Execute both on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports
- Develop guidelines for best practice and use SEO experience to recommend and implement site content, technical implementations etc.
- Work closely with related teams (UX, Development etc.) to ensure SEO strategy maintained whilst developing a best in class user experience
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be driven, and want to do things right, as a team, and with pride. The ideal candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Analytical and data focused
- Wide knowledge of SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and knowledge of international SEO best practices
- Track record of providing ROI through SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics