The SEO Manager will drive strategic directives across SEO for market leading clients. You will lead a team of specialists and ensure best practice is always delivered.
Your responsibilities as the SEO Manager:
- Leading on key client accounts and ensuring high quality SEO performance
- SEO duties such as: local keywords, improve search performance, optimise landing pages and diversify sources of traffic by using local search engines
- Support local markets with SEO efforts for Local Sites (e.g. develop new linking opportunities, maintain link portfolio for PMI's websites, monitor SERPs)
- Collaboratively working with internal teams
- You'll be achieving key business objectives, working closely with colleagues on all levels
- Inspiring best practice within the organisation
The ideal Experience:
- Well organised and highly structured individual, with ability to give attention to detail
- Up to date with all technical SEO practices
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong content, technical analytical capabilities
- Provide a good example for all other sections of the agency on the skill, hard work and professionalism of the SEO team
If this challenging role in a progressive environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!