SEO Manager (Global) – Ecommerce - Greater Manchester – up to £40,000
Are you an expert in SEO? If so, we highly encourage you to sneak a peek at this SEO Manager role available at a cutting-edge company based in Greater Manchester.
This exciting future-focused brand is all about innovation and opportunity, and pride themselves on their premium grade products and services – ensuring consistent high quality to assist in positively changing the lives of millions of individuals worldwide while using the latest technologies to achieve fantastic results and stay ahead of the industry. Furthermore, there are a number of great benefits attached to this role, including the opportunity for flexible working.
Focussing on the B2C aspect of the brand, the SEO Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the SEO strategy on a global scale. Working alongside the Director of Digital, you will have the opportunity to bring your SEO expertise and really make a measurable difference to the company’s retail efforts. You will have opportunity to build your own team as desired in order to achieve content, tech and linguistic needs and hold responsibility for organic performance, tracking KPI’s, and suggesting ideas for growth and building upon these to meet the overall objectives.
Desire to make a real impact? Keep reading!
Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Oversee the development and implementation off all aspects of SEO within the sector
- Track and report all performances metrics – Organic and KPI’s
- Develop guidelines for best practice and use SEO experience to recommend site content, taxonomy and URL structure
- Lead key SEO projects and manage and advise SEO and Content executives and managers to ensure the all-around proficient site content development
- Build awareness surrounding technical insights and ensure the continuous growth of all SEO development efforts
- Work closely will related teams e.g. UX, CRO & Development and Trading stakeholders to deliver a well rounded and seamless shopping experience
- Grow and lead all agency relationships relating to SEO on a global scale
Skills and Requirements of the SEO Manager:
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- A degree 2:1 or above, or equivalent experience which can be proved with an excellent personal and professional portfolio
- A wide range of SEO experience – client-facing and agency
- Experience in managing a team and will have the ability to effectively manage a multilingual team, including training and performance monitoring
- Must be an expert in technical SEO across the UK and Europe
- Analytical and data focussed– experience using GA and Search Console is essential, alongside possessing the ability to analyse data and build data reports
- Experience of on-site and off-site auditing to develop effective SEO strategies
- Wide knowledge of SEO tools e.g. Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog or equivalent
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, Shopify, Wordpress and knowledge of international SEO best practices is an advantage