Robert Half have partnered with a global consulting business based in the City of London, where a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Manager has become available. The SEO Manager will be joining an industry leader within the consulting sector. Coming into a business that caters to development, upskilling employees and values input.
The SEO Manager based in London, will be responsible for providing strategic management of organic visibility and revenue across Europe, South America and APAC. The successful SEO Manager will work across international markets, working with each country market lead.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the country heads of marketing and online manager to better understand local opportunities, challenges and objectives
- Working on developing local team's expertise to help drive the execution of recommendation
- Drive insights and recommendations of SEO initiatives across markets ensuring execution and success of local optimisations
- Provide insights on performance including opportunities for optimisations and analysis on attribution and cross channel influence
- Collaborate closely with PR teams for content production and advise on best practice and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Extensive experience in developing SEO programmes across technical, on-page content and outreach programmes
- Agency experience supporting multiple clients or working as part of internal agency across multiple markets
- Expert level knowledge of Google analytics, other technical and PR SEO tools
- Experience of working in an international business, working with multiple locations and navigating country differences
The SEO Manager will be joining a leading consulting business based in the City London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place to fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
This position is paying upwards of £55,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.