As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing all search engine optimisation and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing and others in order to maximise ROI.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a forward thinking Fintech organisation with some ambitious plan for the future, if this is what you've been looking for, click below to apply!
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insight in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyse website analytic and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations and link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- 3+ years experience in an SEO/SEM focused role (SEO Executive, SEO Manager or SEO Specialist)
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter who proactively seeks solutions to problems whilst generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure, while keeping an eye for detail
Our client is a global Fintech company headquartered in London and regulated by FCA.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.