Are you a digital marketer with a particular bias for SEO & PPC?
A media publishing company who have a long-standing reputation within their industry are looking for a SEO Manager who has experience in developing and driving an SEM led customer acquisition and retention strategy.
This person will take complete ownership of all SEM activity and work closely with internal stakeholder and agencies to achieve the commercial objectives.
- Acquiring new customers (and registrations) at an agreed CPA
- Have a strong understanding of what content customers want, and what content converts via analytics
- Design and test landing pages for conversion optimisation
- Develop simple and clean customer journeys from first click to purchase
- Work with editorial teams to enlighten, educate, and provide support to ensure on page SEO optimization of all webpages
- Maintain close and positive relationships with digital agencies
- Stakeholder management and experience with working agencies
- Experience working in partnership with technical teams
- Proven experience in a dedicated SEM role
- Track record of achievement in revenue and lead generation through SEO and PPC
- The ability to identify, plan and execute On-Page strategies to deliver growth in organic search and targeted traffic
- Understanding of the role SEO plays in business objectives and KPIs