Kingston upon Thames
We are recruiting for a tour operator of an internationally renowned airline. They provide premium, tailor-made holidays to a wide range of amazing long haul destinations.
They are now recruiting an SEO Executive to join their team to support the continued growth of the brand, based in Kingston upon Thames.
This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy and will take complete ownership of formulating and executing on-page and off-page SEO and associated marketing strategies.
You will have a proven track record managing SEO channel and understand how the power of organic rankings to business goals by understanding the bigger picture.
From an SEO perspective, you will be driving auditing and analysis forward, liaising with development teams on-site to implement technical solutions and working with the content team and external agencies. The role also involves focusing on B2C communications, ensuring that all content is created and optimised to increase hits and rankings to fit with wider business strategies. The SEO Executive will be responsible for delivering the content and SEO strategies for company websites, working with the third party agencies on content marketing outreach, content creation & optimisation, improving search visibility, on site optimisation and reporting.
- Defining, developing and executing an SEO strategy (on-page & off-page SEO); work with internal teams and external 3rd party agencies to drive traffic & new customer acquisition to meet forecast
- Manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation and content creation as well as run regular audits, performance reviews and obstacle reports and make recommendations as to improvements that can be made to a site's rankings
- Delivering the company SEO and content management strategy to improve search visibility and drive traffic to the website & increasing visitor engagement by reviewing and optimising existing and new content
- Undertaking keyword research to identify new SEO and campaign opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity and researching to provide insight, identify new content opportunities and understand what is delivering, sharing examples of strong campaigns, making recommendations
- Manage stakeholder expectations and demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical aspects of domain authority and the use of effective link-bait and outreach strategies
- Work collaboratively with content marketers, in-house developers and UX professionals to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice and deliver the roadmap
- Develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking
- Working with external agencies on the full life cycle of outreach strategies, from researching and formulating ideas through to implementation
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strategic and hands-on SEO experience, covering on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies in ultra-competitive sector
- Managing SEO budgets to positive ROI and profit levels
- Producing content that delivers measurable results
- Strong technical SEO experience (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domains management, hosting / DNS configuration, schema.org, etc.)
- Working knowledge seasonality in travel calendar with understanding of how key seasonal peaks impact SEO
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and managing external third party agencies
- Highly numerate and interested in working with data to drive decisions
- Able to come up with new and creative approaches to achieve results
- Experience managing SEO strategy and execution across multiple languages OR multiple brands would be desirable.
If you feel you have the right skills and capability for this role, please apply with your CV. If your CV is selected for shortlist you will be contacted. Apologies if you are not contacted, due to a high number of applicants we will only be contacting those who are selected.