SEO Executive, St Albans -
Are you looking to find your first role in digital marketing? We’re looking for an eager, technically minded, person to assist in the roll out of our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies across multiple price comparison websites.
If you are enthusiastic about starting a career in digital marketing and have always wondered how Google decides what websites to show you, join us at reallymoving, the UKs leading provider of instant quotes for home moving services. You will also be working across our sister site The Law Superstore, providing quotes for legal services and our Stamp Duty Calculator website.
The role covers learning how to identify keywords and trends, updating and optimising content, and being responsible for creating relationships with blog owners and industry leaders. You’ll work in our SEO team with lots of training to grow your understanding of digital marketing in our industry and identify new opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting our SEO team in executing our site-wide Organic Search strategy
- Making updates to our website to ensure we stay in line with SEO best practices
- Performing Keyword research to assist the Content team and identify new content opportunities
- Optimising our meta data and improving our appearance in search results
- Develop relationships with blog writers and websites to support our link building efforts
- Assist in reporting Organic successes via Google Analytics and Google Search Console (you will be trained on these)
- Staying up to date on the latest SEO industry trends and updates
- Degree-level Education or equivalent
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Curious with a willingness to figure out how things work
- Hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of SEO basics
- Experience in marketing or related field
The role will evolve over time, it is important that any candidates are prepared to get involved in a broad range of projects and activities.
Why join us?
- We’re a company big on learning – you’ll have a generous training budget, as well as the opportunity to learn from the SEO/Content team. You’ll learn to use marketing and SEO tools, including SEMrush, Buzzsumo, Google Analytics and others.
- You’ll work with a team of friendly and enthusiastic people both in the marketing team and the company as a whole. We often have team events, days out and community days, as well as our rewards for hitting targets.
- There’s a lot of cake. Really.
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
- Company pension
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible hours
- Free book allowance for work-relevant publications
- Season ticket or parking loan scheme
- Working in a great location in central St Albans, bang in the middle of all the shops, restaurants and bars.
If you’re interested in what brands are doing to be seen online, like learning and want to have an impact, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start what could be the beginning of an exciting career in digital marketing.
Due to the location, this role will be most interesting to candidates commuting from St Albans Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Hatfield, Welwyn, Cheshunt and Enfield.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.