Are you keen to broaden your knowledge within SEO and become an expert in this field within a vibrant media agency?
This agency takes pride in being an expert on working across display, mobile, social, search and SEO especially and provides consistent ongoing training. You will be working on client campaigns to maximise their performance. You will benefit from the ongoing training and exposure to all the digital channels as well as focusing on SEO where you will continue to grow from your own performance. This agency has a great social environment and emphasises the benefits of joining social events
- Manage your own accounts by setting them up, running and optimising SEO campaigns.
- Gain hands on experience with on page optimisation, carrying out the keyword research, competitor analysis, technical audits, reporting and link building activities.
- Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis of the overall performance of the SEO campaigns ensuring that all key insights are incorporated.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends to then report back to your Account Manager and the wider team.
- Previous SEO experience (ideally 6 months plus) which will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Knowledge or experience in other channels within digital marketing (social, search) will prove your genuine passion for the industry and develop your career within digital marketing.
- Exposure or hands on experience with SEO tools like GA, SEM Rush Ahrefs which will help you achieve the best results for your clients and enable your campaigns to stand out from the get go.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel as this will be used when analysing and managing data coming from campaigns to then prepare reports.
- Great organisation and communication skills will help you to succeed in this role and fit in with the culture of the organisation
If you have had any experience with working on page or off page SEO and are looking to share and improve your knowledge within an independent agency, don't hesitate to apply!