Fintech titan seeking a multi-lingual (French, Spanish, German or Italian) SEO Executive that values a large, expert-led SEO team.
This multi-national fintech corporation has an exciting opportunity for a talented SEO Executive to join their vibrant SEO team based in Central London. As a leader within fintech across the globe (30+ countries), they're focusing on rapidly growing their digital marketing and tech capabilities. Therefore, the SEO Executive can expect to flex their strong keyword research skills, but must also seize opportunities to develop a diverse portfolio of SEO techniques and strategies.
This SEO Executive will have strong experience in SEO either as a specialist or a generalist digital marketer, looking to further progress their skills in search.
About the SEO Executive Role
As SEO Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a commercial, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Construct international SEO (on-page) strategies and execute multi-lingual SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with a large SEO team to drive an improved team-wide performance
- Work closely with external stakeholders across EMEA to translate SEO content strategies across a range of markets
Desired skills of the SEO Executive:
- Ideally 1.5 years SEO experience, preferably within a commercial environment
- Multi-lingual (either Spanish, Italian, French or German)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer search behaviour
- Ambition, a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
The SEO Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £35k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension, gym memberships and more.
For more information about the SEO Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.