A leading organization within the educational sector has an exciting opportunity for a talented SEO Executive to join their rapidly growing acquisition team at their brand new central London office. This titan within the educational sector is going from strength to strength and is looking to grow their eclectic digital marketing team with an ambitious SEO Executive.
This SEO Executive will have strong experience in SEO either as a specialist or a generalist digital marketer, looking to further progress their skills in search.
About the SEO Executive Role
As SEO Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a conscientious, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Lead the multinational strategy and implementation of SEO (on and off-page)
- Collaborate with channel owners of customer touchpoints and feed multi-channel customer insight into the SEO strategy
- Work closely with the Paid Media Team to develop a search strategy
What The Successful SEO Executive Will Look Like
Desired skills of the SEO Executive:
- Ideally 3 years SEO (on and off-page) experience, ideally within a B2C environment
- Strong understanding of consumer search behaviour
- Ambitious, great time-management skills, a high attention to detail and an excellent communicator
The SEO Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £38k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the SEO Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.