An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO Executive to join a London based, world leading non for profit organisation within the educational sector.
Your role will see you work alongside the Digital Performance Manager to improve visibility and create strategy for onsite and offsite SEO - to be rolled out globally.
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO
- Responsible for the development of content designed for SEO purposes
- Support in producing and optimizing content for marketing campaigns for the purpose of customer acquisition and brand engagement through paid media initiatives.
- Responsible for the production pipeline of new content for purposes of SEO
- Collaborate with channel owners of customer touch points and feed multi-channel customer insight into the SEO strategy
- Experience of SEO programs and a proven record of delivering strong results.
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer search behavior
- Proven track record in delivering SEO strategy onsite/Off
- Experience in a B2C environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time-management skills and high attention to detail